Drains get clogged - it happens. But, we have some tips to help you keep your drain draining smoothly!
1. Purchase a strainer to put over your drains in your showers! Hair and other debris can quickly clog up your shower and leave you standing in water. You will have to clean the strainer, but that is much easier than having a clogged drain. Here is a great one on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0H7YC2/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1
2. Some showers won't allow you to have strainer due to the specific drain. If that is the case put an alarm in your phone to remind you to use a bent wire to clean out any hair in the drain once per month!
3. Never ever pour grease down your kitchen sink drain! Purchase a grease keeper like this one from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013U3F6E8/ref=pd_luc_rh_sspa_dk_huc_pt_sub_1?psc=1
4. Knowing how to property use your garbage disposal can save you a lot of headaches! Click here to read our blog about that.
5. Refrain from using drain cleaning chemicals. These chemicals cause more harm that good! Over time they will cause pipe damage - and that is no fun!