Spring is just around the corner! We know everyone is so excited, but it's time to make sure your plumbing is ready. Check out our tips below.
- Test your outdoor faucets - but wait, don't remove outdoor faucet covers until after the last freezing spell
- Test garden hoses - time to take the garden hoses out of storage! Test the hoses to ensure there are no holes.
- Flush your water heater - you need to flush your water heater once per year, and spring is the perfect time to. Click here to learn how.
- Check for any pipe problems - winter can be really tough on pipes and we have had a lot of freezes. If you notice any problems, give us a call!
- Check your yard - walk around your yard and look for abnormal patches of grass that could indicate a leak underground.
- Test your sprinkler system - test each zone to make sure heads are spraying properly.
- Test your toilets - make sure flappers are still sealing correctly.
If you come across any problems or have a question, let us know!
We hope you have a great Spring!